YOUR NATURAL AND EFFECTIVE DEFENCE AGAINST 99.99% OF GERMS
Kama Hands Hand Sanitiser Spray is a powerful natural solution for keeping hands clean and protected against germs and viruses, no matter where you are. In accordance with the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines, our premium formulation contains 70% Alcohol content, making it effective at killing 99.99% of harmful germs.
Tea Tree and Lavender add powerful natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Kama Hands – it’s peace of mind in your hands.
Simply spray 2-3 pumps of our naturally antibacterial Hand Sanitiser Spray onto one palm and then rub your hands together, being sure to include the backs of your hands and each finger until hands are completely dry. The fast-drying formula leaves hands clean, refreshed and protected without soap or water.
The Hand Sanitiser Spray can also be used on hard surfaces including benchtops, keys, door handles and into the air to disinfect.
Use before eating, serving customers, preparing or handling food, supermarket shopping, using public transport, changing baby, after bathroom, and on public surfaces you can’t avoid touching.
Features and Benefits:
- Made with 70% alcohol (naturally derived from sugar cane), proven to be effective at killing 99.99% of germs and viruses
- Convenient 100ml spray bottle, perfect for on-the-go use
- Enriched with Tea Tree Oil and Lavender to soothe hands and replenish vital moisture
- Premium formulation suitable for dry and normal skin types
- The quick-drying formula leaves hands refreshed, soft and protected
- Safe for everyday use, ‘as often as required’ to keep germs at bay
- Vegan-friendly and gluten-free.
- Not tested on animals
- Locally made and owned by a trusted Australian brand
- Safe for use on children from ages 3 years and up (Always supervise use with children, keeping bottle out of reach when not in use)
- No soap, water or rinsing required
- Ideal for teachers, office workers, tradespeople, supermarket staff, healthcare workers, hospitality staff, childcare and aged care employees, parents and more, to prevent the spread of germs in our community
- Spritz over hard surfaces, keys door handles and into the air to disinfect
Ingredients: *Alcohol, *Purified Water, Polysorbate 20, *Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil. *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil. * Indicates nature-derived ingredients
Storage: Store below 25C.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs flush with plenty of water. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. If swallowed, contact 131 126 Poisons Information Hotline or contact your doctor.